Your attitude is about to get a promotion.
1. Set a silly ringtone. A Dr. Seuss poem would work.
2. Put weights next to your bed and do a set before you even get up.
3. Fill a spray bottle and spritz yourself after your alarm goes off.
4. Have someone wake you up with a few gentle pillow smacks to the face.
5. Make a prank call to a friend of a friend using your best accent.
6. Put a hoop up near your bed and leave the ball beside you to shoot when you rise.
7. Wake up and yell as loud as you can for a few seconds.
8. Buy an origami book and make a small object before you leave bed.
9. Fashion a magnet onto a pool stick and fish for painted screws you laid out the night before ..pretend you’re on a boat in the middle of nowhere. Be careful not to step on them in the mid of the night!
10. Blow into a noisemaker to celebrate the new day.
11. Read a new quote.
12. Play peek a boo with yourself in a mirror.
13. Put your socks on your hands and make believe they’re sock puppets.
14. Set up plastic cups in a pin arrangement and bowl a medicine ball at them.
15. Set up cards beside your bed and a hat a few feet away.
Share with a friend or they’ll probably find out, get irate and tell everyone about your most embarrassing moment from high school.